Real asset as an investment option is not very prevalent inspite of knowing that it is a high yielding asset class. Some misplaced perceptions in this regard are
- It is too risky
- It is too time consuming
- It is very expensive
- It entails complex documentation and legal hassles
Warren Buffet says: “Risk comes from not knowing what you're doing.” And with Akruti Real Assetz as your Property Partner, that risk is totally eliminated.
While property for self-consumption transforms your rents into EMIs and helps you build a strong asset, investing in a second property gives you so many exciting benefits! Your property investment offers:
- Hedge against inflation
- Retirement income
- Tax benefits
- A diversified investment portfolio
- Positive cash flow
Akruti Real Assetz - a division of Akruti Financial Planning Solutions - is a one stop property investment and management destination. With an in-depth understanding of both real estate and investments, we marry our domain expertise with rock solid values. The result is your growth with our integrity!
We help you:
- Identify the right property
- Verify the legal documents and hand-hold you through the entire process
- Choose the right financing options for your property investment
- Manage your property
- Track your investment in property
- Help you sell it when the time is right, to ensure you get the best returns
We help you identify the right property after thoroughly studying the following
- The location
- Your budget
- The end use: to live in, rent out or as an investment for long term appreciation
Our legal experts scrutinize and verify the documents with an eagle eye to ensure you don’t face any legal hassles in the future.
Our financial experts will not only structure the best home loan plan for you keeping your monthly outflow, tenure, tax and pre closure options in mind, but will also assist you in getting the loan!
Our Property Management Services team is well-equipped to offer you end-to-end services
- Payment of utility bills and property taxes
- Repairs and maintenance of property
- Document management
- Tenancy management
So whether you are an NRI or a resident national, your property is in good hands always!